We came across this valuable resource and were delightfully surprised! It contains several stand-alone reports on SDSVOSB/VOSB contracting within the federal government.
2. Ensuring Veteran Enterprise Participation in Strategic Sourcing Act : (report to accompany H.R. 2781).
3. Opening doors to economic opportunity for our veterans and their families through entrepreneurship : hearing before the Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship, United States Senate, One Hundred Fourteenth Congress, first session, June 25, 2015.
4. Protecting Business Opportunities for Veterans Act of 2017.
6. GAO Decision Raises New Questions about VA Contracting with Veteran-Owned Small Businesses
7. Kingdomware Technologies, Inc. V. United States : A Case of Statutory Interpretation and Its Implications for Federal Contracting.
8. “Legislative hearing on H.R. 456, H.R. 473, H.R. 474, H.R. 475, H.R. 476, H.R. 643, H.R. 1038, H.R. 1141, H.R. 1187, H.R. 1313, H.R. 1382” : hearing before the Subcommittee on Economic Opportunity of the Committee on Veterans’ Affairs, U.S. House of Representatives, One Hundred Fourteenth Congress, first session, Tuesday, March 24, 2015.
10. Manipulation and fraud in the reporting of VA small business goals : joint hearing with Small Business Committee, Subcommittee on Investigations, Oversight and Regulations before the Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations of the Committee on Veterans’ Affairs, U.S. House of Representatives, One Hundred Fourteenth Congress, first session, Tuesday, June 23, 2015.